Last updated: 9 August 2019
1.- Responsible and description
The controller of this site is KASTORE GEST SL (from now on The Company), PLAZA ZESTEROKOA, 2 – PISO 4 D, 20820 DEBA.
E-mail address: INFO@BEGI-BISTAN.COM
In order to process your personal data, The Company complies with current local and European legislation, as well as its implementing regulations.
2.- Information gathered
The Service can be used without providing any information, although in order to purchase a ticket you will need to provide us with some personal information. The information (personal or non-personal) collected by the Service may vary accordingly.
Personal and non-personal information collected by the Service will come to us in three ways: 1) information collected automatically, 2) information you voluntarily provide to us, and 3) information provided to us by third parties.
2.1.- Automatically collected
This information shall consist of:
- Collected through cookies or similar mechanisms stored on your device, always with your consent or in accordance with other legal bases. Consulta nuestra Cookies policy for more information
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the operating system version, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the URL from which you came, the URL to which you go or the mobile network used, among others.
- Service usage data and possible errors detected during use of the Service.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies by clicking on the following link.
2.2.- The one you provide voluntarily
This information shall consist of:
- The information required by The Company to complete the purchase of a product or service: name, surname, email, address, VAT number and telephone number.
All data is mandatory.
If you make a booking on behalf of another person through the Service, for example for a gift, you warrant that you have lawfully obtained the personal information of those other persons before providing us with their details.
- Information, personal or otherwise, that may be contained in messages sent through the contact or feedback channels set up on the Service, for example your name, alias or email address.
- Your photo, name, nickname or geolocation if you decide to participate in any of our social media activities.
- The information required to subscribe to our newsletter such as your email address.
2.3.- Provided by third parties
This information shall consist of:
- That provided by payment systems or credit card processors, such as the time of purchase or the amount of the purchase.
- The information provided by the courier services that deliver your order, such as the date and place of delivery.
3.- Rights and purposes
Please note that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the mandatory fields (usually marked with an asterisk), the use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide will be included and processed in the Register of Processing Activities owned by The Company, among others, in order to attend to your requests, provide the requested service and keep you informed on matters relating to the activity of the company and its services.
You may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or the postal address: PLAZA ZESTEROKOA, 2 - PISO 4 D, DEBA
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your ID card or national ID.
In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal..
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way The Company is handling your data, you can address your complaints to the data protection authority which corresponds, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
For the use of the online service, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
5.- Use of data
The Company will use the data collected to:
- Administer, provide and update the Service (the legal basis being the contract).
- To deal with the issues you raise (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in dealing with our users’ requests).
- Processing the payments you make (the legal basis being the contract).
- Sharing data such as your image on our social networks (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in the dissemination and promotion of our products).
- Send you our newsletter and promotional offers by e-mail (the legal basis being your consent or our legitimate interest based on the previous contractual relationship, as the case may be).
You will be able to unsubscribe from these from the email you receive or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as messages relating to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- To maintain the security of the Service, to investigate illegal activities, to enforce our terms and conditions and to assist law enforcement agencies in their investigations (the legal basis being our legitimate interest in ensuring and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
The Company does not use automated decisions, although it may generate basic user profiles, the legal basis being our legitimate interest for commercial purposes and to provide personalised offers.
In addition, The Company may use user information in the form of aggregated and anonymised data for display to third parties. It may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. But none of this will allow those third parties to identify you personally.
5.1.- In mails and contact forms
The Service Site website is SSL-encrypted to allow you to send your personal data securely through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the register of processing activities and of which The Company is the owner.
In this sense:
- We will receive your IP address, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with appropriate recommendations (e.g. to present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (e.g. possible attempts to cyber-attack the Service), as well as data relating to your ISP.
- You may also provide us with your details by telephone, e-mail and other means of communication as indicated.
Regarding the means of communication used:
- Our payment service providers for payment for the provision of our services are VISA and Mastercard. At no time will the Service or its staff have access to any bank details (e.g. credit card number) that you as a customer provide to these third parties.
On the other hand, certain services provided through the website (for example, the possibility of participating in a competition or promotional code draw) may contain special conditions regarding the protection of personal data. It will be necessary to accept them before participating in these services.
5.2.- In social networks
The Company has profiles on some of the main social networks, and is responsible for the processing of data published on them (for example, photos uploaded by The company on which people’s faces appear).
The processing that The Company will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows for the corporate profiles. Therefore, The Company may, where not prohibited by law, inform our followers by any means that the social network allows about its products or offers, as well as provide a personalised customer service.
Under no circumstances will The Company extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so has been specifically and expressly obtained.
5.3.- In draws
When participating in promotional actions organised exclusively by The Company, the data you provide will only be processed by us for the purpose indicated in the statement of the action and its corresponding legal conditions.
6.- Data retention
The following is an indication of how long the data processed by the Service is retained:
- Disaggregated data will be retained without time limit for deletion.
- Customer data will be kept as little as necessary, and may be kept until:
- 5 years, according to Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit).
- 6 years, according to Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (e.g. accounting books or invoice).
- The data of newsletter subscribers will be retained from the time the user subscribes until the user unsubscribes.
- User data uploaded by The Company to its social networks will be kept from the time the user gives their consent, or the data has been uploaded in accordance with the legitimate interest of The company, until the user withdraws it.
7.- Data shared with third parties
Third parties manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, The Company may share, use or preserve some of the personal information collected with third parties:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as payment services, web hosting, business analytics, customer service, marketing or merchandising shopping services. These service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
- a) If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest anywhere in the world. In any event, we will only provide information that is strictly required.
- b) If we believe that this action is appropriate to enforce compliance with the terms and conditions of The Company.
- c) If necessary to detect or prevent fraud or issues related to the security of The Company, its suppliers and users.
8.- Medidas de seguridad
The Company takes all necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorised access and against accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, The Company cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must cooperate and use common sense at all times about the information shared.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
We will notify you of any changes by sending a notice to the email address provided and/or by posting a notice in a prominent place on our website.
Adress: PLAZA ZESTEROKOA, 2 – PISO 4 D, 20820 – DEBA